Watch how to apply MasterProtect HB 400 water-based, high-build, 100% acrylic, waterproof coating (Video Transcript). Then learn more about the materials, tools and accessories required to do the job safely and efficiently.
MasterProtect HB 400 Coating Application Video Transcript
- How To Apply MasterProtect HB 400 Coating
- Ensure substrate is structurally sound, fully cured, dry and clean
- Mix thoroughly before applying. Apply by brush, roller or sprayer.
- Apply coating using an ‘N’ pattern
- Cross-roll through coating to ensure uniform wet mil thickness
- Check wet film thickness to ensure application at specified rate
- Back-roll in same direction to create a uniform appearance
- Refer to the MasterProtect HB 400 technical data guide for more information.
Coating Application Materials, Tools and Accessories
Materials, Tools and Accessories – Shown
- Protective Gloves – 4-mil nitrile, disposable glove
- Protective Clothing – Long-sleeve sweatshirt
- MasterProtect HB 400 Coating – For above-grade concrete, masonry, stucco, and EIFS
- Low Speed Drill
- Coating Mixing Paddle – Double ribbon agitator
- Roller – Adjustable handle and 3/4 – 1 1/4 inch nap roller cover
- Wet Film Thickness Gauge/Comb.
Precautionary Accessories – Not Shown
Refer to the MasterProtect HB 400 Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for more information.
- Eye Protection
- Face Protection
- Respiratory Protection – In case of inadequate ventilation.
- Master Builders Solutions – MasterProtect HB 400 Coating
- Atlas Supply – Master Builders Solutions
- Atlas Supply – Coatings, Sealers & Corrosion Inhibitors
- Atlas Supply – Tapes, Tools and Accessories.
Last Modified: April 17, 2021