Atlas Supply, Inc. has a 100-plus year history of excellence in Construction and Commercial Supply. Construction, marine and aerospace companies along with institutional buyers have counted on Atlas since 1917. Founded as Atlas Packing & Rubber Company, we became a primary supplier of rubber products first used in the industrial and marine industries, later expanding into commercial construction.
Satisfying customers’ requests for more materials and applications, Atlas Supply grew with the advancement of silicone and urethane technology and the state-of-the-art waterproofing, glazing and industrial products that followed.
Specialty Products and Areas of Expertise
Today, you will find Atlas Supply, Inc. is a full-service organization supporting you in industries such as commercial construction, industrial manufacturing, and marine repair. Choose from a wide variety of technically advanced products that include engineered sealants, repellents & coatings, concrete repair systems, above & below grade waterproofing materials, and firestopping systems. We serve Industrial and marine markets with custom rubber products, adhesives, mold-making & tooling materials, and specialty fluids & lubricants. Specifically, our products and areas of expertise focus on:
- New Construction – Commercial, institutional, industrial, public works, and multi-family projects
- Remedial Projects – Building restoration, maintenance, repair, and weatherization
- Glass and Glazing – Commercial, residential and automotive
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA),
International Facility Management Association (IFMA™) and
NAIOP (Commercial Real Estate Development Association) – Product planning, on-site product support
- Fenestration – Window and door manufacturing
- Department of Transportation (DOT) – Highway, bridge and parking structures
- Industrial and Aerospace – Plant/facility maintenance, repair and operations and with value-added production materials.
Last Modified: May 8, 2020