Watch how to apply MasterEmaco T 545 chemical action repair mortar (Video Transcript). Then learn more about the materials, tools and accessories required to do the job safely and efficiently.
MasterEmaco T 545 Repair Mortar Application Video Transcript
- Concrete must be structurally sound and fully cured. Surface should be prepared following current ICRI Guideline No. 310.2R surface preparation guide.
- Add 4 pints (1.9 L) of potable water into a clean mixing container
- Gradually sift in powder, 1/3 of the bag at a time, while mixing continuously at a slow speed
- Mix material for 90 seconds to ensure a uniform, lump-free consistency
- Work material firmly into the bottom and sides of patch. Avoid feather edging.
- Placement time is approximately 5 minutes
- Level MasterEmaco T 545 and screed to the elevation of surrounding concrete. Minimal finishing is required.
- No curing is required. Protect from rain immediately after placing.
- Refer to the MasterEmaco T 545 technical data guide for more information.
Repair Mortar Application Materials, Tools and Accessories
Materials, Tools and Accessories – Shown
- Protective Gloves – 4-mil nitrile, disposable glove
- Protective Clothing – Long-sleeve sweatshirt
- MasterEmaco T 545 Repair Mortar – Very rapid-setting, chemical action, repair mortar
- Mixing Container
- Cordless Drill
- Mixing Paddle
- 2″ x 4″ Screed Board.
Precautionary Accessories – Not Shown
Refer to the MasterEmaco T 545 Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for more information.
- Eye Protection
- Face Protection
- Respiratory Protection – In case of inadequate ventilation.
- Master Builders Solutions – MasterEmaco T 545 Repair Mortar
- Atlas Supply – Master Builders Solutions
- Atlas Supply – Concrete Repair Protection Treatments
- Atlas Supply – Tapes, Tools and Accessories.
Last Modified: July 15, 2021