Distributor Leadership Program, "DLP"
We are currently recruiting highly motivated individuals, eager to learn the industry through our management-trainee program. Current positions available include Operations and Technology-related fields.
Are you looking to build a career with stable and successful company?
Are you ambitious, creative, personable, resourceful and hard working?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and work in the warehouse one day and in the office the next?
Do you have a strong desire to be a leader in the distribution and building materials industry?
We are a growing organization looking to develop top talent to fuel our continued successful growth.
Available opportunities below, Apply Today!
- Seattle DLP – Tech
- Seattle DLP – Operations
- Portland DLP – Operations
Apply by submitting your resume & cover letter to: Jobs@atlassupply.com, ATTN: DLP, Portland, OR
Seattle, Washington Branch
Mountlake Terrace, Washington Branch
Portland, Oregon Branch
- Local Delivery Driver (Non-CDL)
Apply by submitting your resume & cover letter to: Jobs@atlassupply.com, ATTN: Portland Delivery/Warehouse
Job Title: Local Delivery Driver (Non-CDL) — Portland (SE 10th Street — Waterproofing Div), OR
Local Delivery Driver (Non-CDL)
Portland (SE 10th Street — Waterproofing Div), OR
Do you excel in a demanding position?
Do you dream of working for a stable employer with good benefits?
Like to be outside and not stuck in an office?
Drive your way to a new career!
As one of our drivers, you will work close to home and have your nights and weekends free. Enjoy competitive pay and comprehensive benefits. Experienced, safety conscious, and customer-focused drivers encouraged to apply!
What will I be doing?
As a full-time driver, you will travel locally to deliver building materials to our customers, while adhering to and understanding safety policies and regulations. A clean driving record and top-notch customer service skills are a must! We are looking for experienced Delievery Driver with their Class C driver license to join our expanding organization and team!!.
- Pre-inspect truck, load with materials and verify load for accuracy
- Set up job perimeters, inspect the site to ensure a safe environment to unload
- Unload truck at the site
- Communicate regularly with the dispatcher to ensure timely product delivery at job site
- Communicate potential on-site hazards to branch management
- Keep logbook up-to-date at all times
- Adhere to and understand safety policies and regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Driver license in good standing
- Drivers must be 21 years of age or older
- Ability to lift 25 to 50 lbs through-out the business day.
- Should be comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Class B preferred
Last Modified: January 3, 2020