Color It Right with Sealant Colors from DOWSIL!
Design With Confidence!
The new Color It Right program gives you:
- An expanded color catalog in addition to custom colors for nearly limitless design options.
- Color availability in specifiable, high-performance sealants.
- Assurance of consistent color from start to finish. You can be confident that small quantities ordered for the finishing touches at the end of a job will match the initial quantities ordered without worry of mixing issues or batch-batch variations.
- Fast access to small quantities ensures availability of custom colors for unique applications, renovation and smaller-scale projects.
- Sustainable, low-waste sausage packing.
Learn how easy it is to get a full range of color sealants!
Simplify and Save!
The new Color It Right program enables you to:
- Order exactly the amount you need With minimum order requirements as low as two cases of sausage packs, you can eliminate waste and keep your costs low.
- Keep your project on track! Turnaround time can be as quick as three business days for catalog colors, nine business days for custom colors.
- Simplify sealant installation and save money and time! Factory-pigmented one-part sealant ensures hassle-free, consistent color with no batch-to-batch color variations or striations from improper mixing. Eliminating mixing saves time and labor costs!
Learn how easy it is to get a full range of color sealants. Contact your distributor to order the exact color sealant to complement your building project.
Silicone Construction Sealants by DOWSIL
First introduced in 1977, DOWSIL silicone Building Sealants have long been the industry’s choice for sealing glass and metal in structural glazing applications, as well as weatherproofing. In addition, these high performance, engineered silicone sealants are popular for perimeter sealing, weatherproofing and well suited for a variety of other applications. DOWSIL offers silicone construction sealants specially formulated for stone curtainwall, and masonry construction including in expansion and control joints, pre-cast concrete panel joints, and curtainwall and mullion joints as well. These silicone sealants are virtually unaffected by sunlight, ozone, rain, snow or temperature extremes. They stay flexible and maintain adhesion even while being stretched or compressed. They won’t chalk, crack or split. And, when properly installed, they have a life expectancy of 20 years or more of leak-free service.
X.J.S. Expansion Joint Systems
DOWSIL’s revolutionary X.J.S. Expansion Joint System used in Joint construction and rehabilitation. The X.J.S. Expansion Joint Systems is a revolutionary new concept in expansion joint construction and rehabilitation, combining a tough, wear-resistant polymer of expansion joint nosing and a rapid-curing, high movement silicone for joint sealing. This system is cold applied and is specifically designed to provide a watertight chemical resistant seal to accommodate high traffic load and remain pliable in cold and warm temperatures.
|Pavement||XJS Expansion Joint System|
Molykote mineral and synthetic blend hydraulic oils that minimize formation of emulsions in contact with water due to the purity of the base fluid. They will generally perform successfully in hydraulic systems far longer than conventional hydraulic oils. Plants can gain significant savings from reduced oil consumption, reduced disposal cost, labor savings and fewer interruptions to production. For more information, view Specialty MRO products.
Atlas Supply, a full stocking distributor of DOWSIL’s Construction, Glazing & Industrial products will have what you need – give us a call today to learn more.
|Industrial||For additional product offerings & to learn more about Molykote, visit MOLYKOTE™ brand Smart Lubrication™ solutions|
*Chart NOT representative of ALL product offerings.
Please call if you do not see what you are looking to find, (800) 347-5767.
Last Modified: July 15, 2021