3M™ is a leader in innovation and diversified technology company serving building and construction customers worldwide. 3M manufactures industrial adhesives, lubricants and tapes. Atlas Supply is proud to stock 3M’s industrial line of tapes & adhesives, in addition to their innovative and proprietary 3015VP Air Barrier.
3M Scotch Weld Hold Fast 70 Clear Spray Adhesive
3M Scotch Weld Hold Fast 70 Clear Spray Adhesive is an industrial-grade spray adhesive which is great for a variety of marine and construction applications!
- Fast tacking without halogenated solvents
- Heavy body spray pattern with low soak-in makes it ideal for irregular/porous substrates
- Bulk adhesive packaged in portable aerosol cylinders.
3M Vapor Permeable Air Barrier 3015VP
- Meets the requirements of ASTM E2178 and CAN/ULC S741-8
- Passes NFPA 285 as part of various exterior wall constructions
- Service temperature from -40° to 240°F (-40° to 116°C)
- Can be applied to substrates from 0° to 150°F (-18° to 66°C)
- Permeable to water vapor, impermeable to air and water
- Resists UV exposure for up to 12 months
- Compatible with many building sealants: No adverse reaction with synthetic rubber, butyl, polyurethane, silicone and silane terminated hybrid sealants
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, concrete block, anodized aluminum, galvanized metal, plywood and most exterior grade fiberglass mat gypsum boards without the use of any primer
- Adhesive provides a unique combination of both cold and hot temperature adhesion to most substrates, which can extend the construction season in many climates
- Unique adhesive even adheres to damp surfaces that have not absorbed water, like metals, glass and plastics
- Seals around nails and staples to prevent moisture intrusion.
3M Vapor Permeable Air Barrier 3015VP Installation
3M 3015VP Installation Video Transcript
…See how it sticks to the wall by itself? Roll it out. Cut the roll. Bingo. Roll the rest of the material. Pull off the release liner. Installed, finished product.
Last Modified: February 12, 2018