Watch how to apply MasterProtect H 400 water-based, 40% silane, penetrating sealer (Video Transcript). Then learn more about the materials, tools and accessories required to do the job safely and efficiently.
MasterProtect H 400 Sealer Application Video Transcript
- Mix material thoroughly before and during the application
- Ensure substrate is structurally sound, fully cured, dry and clean
- Open spout on top of pail, remove tab inside spout
- Pour into low-pressure, non-atomizing sprayer
- Flood the surface, starting at the bottom and moving up
- Achieve a controlled rundown of 8-10 inches
- Refer to the MasterProtect H 400 technical data guide for more information.
Sealer Application Materials, Tools and Accessories
Materials, Tools and Accessories – Shown
- Protective Gloves – 4-mil nitrile, disposable glove
- Protective Clothing – Long-sleeve sweatshirt
- MasterProtect H 400 Sealer – provides long-lasting protection against moisture intrusion, freeze/thaw cycles, and chloride intrusion
- Low-Pressure, Non-Atomizing Sprayer.
Precautionary Accessories – Not Shown
Refer to the MasterProtect H 400 Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for more information.
- Eye Protection
- Face Protection
- Respiratory Protection – In case of inadequate ventilation.
- Master Builders Solutions – MasterProtect H 400 Sealer
- Atlas Supply – Master Builders Solutions
- Atlas Supply – Coatings, Sealers & Corrosion Inhibitors
- Atlas Supply – Tapes, Tools and Accessories.
Last Modified: July 15, 2021