Attend the Air Barrier Association of America (ABAA) Air Barrier Symposium, November 6, 2019 in Seattle, Washington for a full day of education, and earn up to 3.25 continuing education units (CEUs).
- 9:15-10:15 AM: Trust, but verify – QC for your air barrier – Ryan Dalgleish
- 10:45-12:00 PM: Design Details for Airtight connections to Curtain Walls and Storefront Windows – Andrew Dunlap AIA, CDT, LEED AP, NCARB
- 1:00-2:00 PM: A Contractor’s Perspective on Meeting and Exceeding the Air Tightness Requirements – Sharon Libby AIA, LEED AP, Quality Assurance Manager at Walsh Construction
- 2:30-3:30 PM: What Makes a Building Tight? Lessons Learned from a Decade of Testing – Denali Jones Senior Project Engineer at RDH Building Sciences.
Speaker: Laverne Dalgleish, Executive Director of the Air Barrier Association of America (ABAA)
Date: Thursday, June 20, 2019
11:30 – 11:45 AM: Networking/Lunch
11:45 AM – 12:00 PM: SeaBEC Business & Announcements
12:00 – 1:00 PM: Speaker presentation, Air Barriers.
Last Modified: May 22, 2019
Attend the 8th Annual Air Barrier Association of America (ABAA)’s Conference and Trade Show, March 26-27, 2019 in Norfolk, Virginia to learn from some of the top minds in Building Science. Earn American Institute of Architects (AIA) continuing education units (CEUs) for attending.
Top ABAA Conference Exhibitors
Top ABAA Conference and Trade Show exhibitors include:
Last Modified: November 23, 2018
Attend the Air Barrier Association of America (ABAA) Air Barrier Symposium, November 6, 2018 in Seattle, Washington for a full day of education, and earn up to 5.00 continuing education units (CEUs).
- 8:45-10:00 AM: “By Others”: The Elusive Subcontractor Responsible for Transitions – Andrew Dunlap
- 10:15-11:30 AM: Through Wall Flashings Compatibility Sustainability & Performance – Craig Wetmore
- 12:15-1:30 PM: Air Barrier Specifications & Quality Assurance – Ryan Dalgleish
- 1:45-3:00 PM: Oh no! What did I miss? How to properly specify an air barrier system. – Roy Schauffele FCSI, FABAA, CCPR, FABAA, LEED Green Association.
Last Modified: October 22, 2018