Atlas Supply is looking for a full-time Inside Sales Representative to join our team in Seattle, WA! The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for proactively supporting outside sales, accounting and upper management while simultaneously building team skills with their counterparts on the inside team and taking initiative for individual and group learning. We believe in promoting employees from within, so this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop his/her career!
Our ideal candidate will be highly motivated, upbeat, and enthusiastic about customer service.
Inside Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Process orders via phone, e-mail, counter sales, or as requested by the outside sales staff in a timely fashion with a high level of initiative.
- Provide fundamental technical information to customers.
- Support the activities of an assigned outside sales rep, which ranges from pricing orders to placing orders on their behalf; developing new prospects and interacting with existing customers primarily by phone to increase sales; asking questions to qualify job, project & customer lead information; providing order confirmation & follow up details; and creating presentation packages on an as-needed basis to support the sales efforts.
- Communicate with vendors, customers, and warehouse personnel in a positive and constructive manner to ensure all transactions meet company and customer expectations.
- Attend company and vendor meetings; training seminars as necessary to develop product knowledge and integration into the industry.
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- Associates degree or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-4 years of related experience is required; office and customer service experience preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Positive, confident and outgoing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Pre-employment drug test and background check are required.
Atlas Supply Offers:
- Full-time employment at the stable company.
- Professional, fun, friendly and supportive work environment.
- Hands-on work experience and company training.
- Competitive salary and great benefits package; Medical, Dental, Vision, and Paid Vacation.
Atlas Supply was founded in 1917 and is a full-service organization supporting industries such as commercial construction, industrial manufacturing, and marine repair. We offer a wide variety of technically advanced products that include engineered sealants, repellents & coatings, concrete repair systems, above & below grade waterproofing materials, and fire stopping systems. Industrial and marine markets are served with custom rubber products, adhesives, mold-making & tooling materials, and specialty fluids & lubricants.
How to Apply:
Last Modified: August 9, 2019