- This event has passed.
AGC Oregon Specialty Contractors Council – General Conditions
May 24 @ 7:00 am - 9:00 am
Join this interactive panel discussion about General Conditions, organized by the AGC Oregon Specialty Contractors Council. This session earns two credit hours for your State of Oregon, Construction Contractors Board (CCB) licensing requirements.
Success EDU Session Speakers
- Emily Hager, Senior Estimator, Andersen Construction Company
- Brian Shoemaker, Project Manager, P&C Construction Company
- Keith Mohr, NW Regional Manager, ISEC, Inc.
AGC Communication Series
- What is a general condition, and why do I need to know about it
- I thought those things were just for the General Contractor (GC)
- Who to call and what to ask
- How to read it, and how to know for what I will be held responsible.
Last Modified: May 19, 2018