Atlas Supply is looking for a full time Warehouse Associate to join our successful wholesale distribution team in Seattle! Our ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, upbeat, and detail oriented individual with previous experience in a warehouse role. The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for operating a forklift, managing inventory, making deliveries when necessary, and delivering exceptional customer service to all of our customers. We believe in promoting employees from within, so this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to start their career!
This is a full time position, warehouse hours of operation Monday-Friday, 6:30a-4:30p.
- Heavy lifting/moving, up to 100 pounds, required
- Previous warehouse/driving experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a team-player and have a strong work ethic
- Forklift experience a plus
- Must have a clean driving record
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Full time employment at stable company
- Competitive salary and great benefits package; Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation and profit sharing
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to Jobs@AtlasSupply.com, Attn: Warehouse Associate – Seattle
Atlas Supply was founded in 1917 and is a full-service organization supporting industries such as commercial construction, industrial manufacturing, and marine repair. We offer a wide variety of technically advanced products that include engineered sealants, repellents & coatings, concrete repair systems, above & below grade waterproofing materials, and firestopping systems. Industrial and marine markets are served with custom rubber products, adhesives, mold-making & tooling materials, and specialty fluids & lubricants.